Club Dial was first published in 1928 and quickly became one of the premier publications of the various Woman's Clubs in the area. In fact, it was used as a template for others and our members were asked to speak about how such a magazine should be done. In its earliest days, Club Dial was sold in newsstands and other local stores and was even shipped overseas! Club Dial has been continuously in print since 1928. During WWII, due to the paper shortage, the Dial almost went on hiatus but the resourceful editors managed to keep in going during the war. Over the years, it has undergone many iterations but has remained a valuable resource for Club information. Club Dial is self-supported by our generous advertisers, some of whom have been with us since the beginning!